XENK003 Communication Skills (3 op)
On completion of the course, students are expected to:
- recognize and adjust to interdisciplinary or intercultural differences in communication.
- communicate and interact competently in various formal and informal situations in both general, field-specific academic contexts and professional situations, using a variety of strategies.
- work purposefully in teams, negotiating to complete tasks and presenting information clearly and academically to others.
- prepare and deliver a well-structured and clear academic, professional presentation that follows internationally accepted norms and discipline specific conventions and terminology.
- discuss, summarise, synthesise, and formulate research information in their own words orally and in written form.
- direct, monitor, and assess their own and peer learning for the development of further skills and confidence.
Toteutetaan vain Jyväskylän avoimen yliopiston opintojaksona.
- Esitietoryhmä 1