YRIA2310 Intrapreneurship: Current Perspectives on New Business Development and Corporate Entrepreneurship (5 op)
The course focuses on classifying and analyzing entrepreneurial behavior and new business development. Analysing feasibility of new business ideas will be covered. The students are able to plan and to evaluate rewarding mechanisms which promote entrepreneurial behavior. Organising and leading entrepreneurial teams will be exercised.
Completion of a pre-course task, Learning portfolio, reflective exercise, and final case study.
On successful completion of the course, the students will:
- be able to improve business ideas through feasibility analysis
- be able to describe new business development process
- be able to understand corporate entrepreneurship as a source of new business ideas
- be able to describe the key elements of business opportunities
- be able to recognise business opportunities at the markets
The course is tailored for Jyväskylä Human Science Summer School (JyU). It is open also for anyone who studies M.Sc. degree at the University of Jyväskylä. Application process for the course is organised by the HSSS, please see more information at https://www.jyu.fi/en/apply/summer-and-winter-schools/summer-schools/hsss
Course materials will be given at the class.