XUK0001 Ukraina 1 (5 op)
The course is designed for studying Ukrainian as a foreign language at elementary level A1. Dialogues and conversation topics of this course are alive, conveying modern colloquial language. The course is aimed at ensuring correct, simple and effective assimilation of Ukrainian as a foreign language. Situations and dialogues reflect a lively spoken modern Ukrainian language, stimulate listeners to master the norms of spoken language and develop communication skills.
The course combines both group work and independent work. During the course, students communicate with each other, which provides an opportunity to exchange experiences, opinions and information. Students will overcome the language barrier with the help of communication in a group, role-playing games, conversations on the proposed situations, grammatical explanations. Homework may involve learning new words and grammatical structures.
On completion of the course, students are expected to
- be able to ask and answer simple questions about self, their immediate needs, and familiar topics
- be able to introduce themselves, including information about who they are and where they live, as well as information about their interests and feelings
- be able to recognize familiar words from slow speech
- understand the main idea and some details of short written texts written in Ukrainian
- understand a little about Ukrainian culture and manners
КРОК 1. Українська мова як іноземна (рівень А1-А2). Книга для студента
Kirja hankittavissa esim. osoitteesta: https://rozetka.com.ua/ua/209014405/p209014405/
- ISBN 9786176075721