YJOS4220 Responsible Management and Leadership (6 op)
in management and leadership
- Responsible management tools, processes and
- Ethical problems and ethical
- Ethics, values and organizational culture
inclusion and gender
- Company-stakeholder relationship
On successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the dimensions of responsible management and leadership
- explain and understand theoretical perspectives in responsible and ethical management
- recognize and critically reflect responsibility in managing social relationships
- analyze, evaluate and solve ethical problems in different business contexts
- understand the importance of decision-making in ethically challenging situations and enhancing ethical dialogue in business
- create proposals and argue for how responsibility can be promoted by management practices and leadership activities
- reflect their own skills and competences in the light of responsible management and leadership.
Priority to YJO and RESPO students.
This course discusses responsible management and leadership in the light of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and discusses the role of responsible management in promoting the Goals.
Recommended courses (at least one of the following): Business, Society and the Environment, Business and leadership ethics
- Esitietoryhmä 1
- CEMA2110 Business, Society and the Environment (5 op)Ei julkaistu tälle opetussuunnitelmakaudelle
- YJOA2140 Business and Leadership Ethics (5 op)
Materials are defined in the study program annually.
Contact teaching course (6 op)
Contact teaching course (26 hours), required attendance minimum 80%. The study methods of the contact teaching course are specified in the study program annually.
The materials are specified in the study program annually.