LPSS029 Professional Development 2 (1 op)
The basic skills for professional practice in the field of sport psychology.
LPSS029 Professional development 2 (2nd term): Preparation to practicum, seminar 20 hours (1 ECTS credit).
On successful completion of this course, student has advanced the skills needed in
- developing an applied sport or exercise psychology skills training programme
- implementing a sport or exercise psychology skills training programme
- evaluating sport or exercise psychology skills training programmes
- supervision process and provision of feedback regarding own or peers’ work
- the sport or exercise psychology theory/research and professional practice