YMAS3130 Digital Marketing Management and Planning (6 op)
This course provides a holistic understanding of how digital marketing is managed and planned in the organizations. The course addresses the strategy formulation of digital marketing and its implementation via a variety of tactics. A particular emphasis is on the use of digital analytics for measuring and optimizing digital marketing performance. During the course, students will craft a digital marketing development plan for a company of their choice.
Digital marketing objectives and strategic trends (e.g., data-driven marketing and content marketing)
Digital marketing tactics and channels (e.g., Website, search engine marketing, digital advertising and social media)
Digital analytics (e.g., Web analytics, social media monitoring, A/B testing and marketing automation)
Digital marketing development plan
Managing digital marketing activities and processes
Contact teaching course, spring semester 3rd period. The study methods of the contact teaching course are specified in the study program annually.
Accepted completion of the designated assignments. The assessment criteria of the course is specified in the study program annually.
- Craft a development plan for digital marketing
- Formulate a digital marketing strategy
- Understand the characteristics of various digital marketing tactics
- Assess the opportunities and limitations of digital analytics
- Plan a digital marketing performance metrics system against business objectives
- Chaffey, D., Smith, P. R. 2013. Emarketing excellence: Planning and optimizing your digital marketing. 4th ed. Routledge. (Alternative book); ISBN: 9780203082812
- Chaffey, D., Ellis-Chadwick, F. 2016. Digital marketing strategy, implementation and practice. 6th ed. Pearson.; ISBN: 1292077611